The Crossroads Group. Inc. seeks Survey Researchers:
- Design and maintain survey projects.
- Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
- Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
- Conduct research to gather information about survey topics.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, or case studies, using statistical method.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Write training manuals to be used by data collection specialists.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
- Consult with clients to identify survey needs and specific requirements, such as special samples.
- Oversee and review the work of data collection specialists.
- Direct updates and changes in survey implementation and methods.
- Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations.
Master’s degree in Economics required.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org